Please know how very important providing excellent service is to us.
Our priory is to keep our team and guest safe and healthy. We have made many temporary changes to our salon and spa procedures and we wanted to share the ones that will affect you at your visit. We invite you to below and learn what we’ve done and what you can expect during your next visit to Hairitage House Salon and Day Spa.
Stay safe and well!
Our team will be following the same protocols to ensure health and safety and have all been fully vaccinated.
BEING HEALTHY AND WELL
We ask that if any of the following are applicable to you, you reschedule.
- Symptoms of Covid-19
- You/someone in your household are waiting for Covid-19 test results
- You are feeling unwell
- You have been in close contact with someone who has Covid-19
- Please advise us if you have been out of the country
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT AT THE SALON & SPA, PLEASE WAIT OUTSIDE & PHONE US TO LET US KNOW YOU HAVE ARRIVED.
Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Please be on time and patient. When you come in, we’ll ask that you sanitize or wash your hands, jackets, handbags, etc. will go in a sanitary bin provided and then, you will be immediately escorted to the styling chair or spa room with your provider.
WITH WINTER APPROACHING US, WE ASK THAT YOU REMOVE YOUR SHOES AT THE DOOR, WE HAVE SLIPPERS OR BOOT COVERS. THE SALT AND SNOW IS DAMAGING TO OUR FLOORS.
ALL HAIR GUESTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK THAT HOOKS BEHIND THE EARS
All our staff members will be required to wear masks as well. We will do our best to apply your hair color without getting it on your mask. It would be best to use a disposable mask if you are concerned with hair color stains. If you do not have a mask, you may purchase one from us for $2.
KEEPING DISTANCE BETWEEN GUESTS
Please be mindful of our employees and other guests. We have installed Plexiglas & barriers in areas that are not Six feet or more apart.
OUR SERVICE RITUALS WILL LOOK DIFFERENT AT THIS TIME.
- We will not be offering beverages, so please bring your own water with you if necessary.
- We are not offering makeup touchups, but please feel free to ask if there is something you would like to try.
- We are not doing sensory journeys & massage at the start of your service.
- We are restricted from doing any under the mask services at this time. No Facials, no waxing under a mask or beard trims.
- No food or beverages allowed at this time.
BY CHANCE APPOINTMENTS & RETAIL
If you find yourself in Middleton and would like to enquire about appointment times in person or shop retail, please call ahead so we can ensure someone is available to help you.
We sincerely appreciate your support,
With these new changes come some challenges but we are determined to overcome and keep everyone safe, as these circumstances are ever changing, they will require our constant attention and re-evaluation. We ask that you please be patient with us as we make the necessary adjustments.
Hairitage House Team